Contact One World International with questions on how to become a license real estate agent in the state of Florida. We can recommend you real estate class and provide discount code to register.
- • Be at least of 18 years of age
- • Have a valid Social Security number
- • Have a high school diploma or equivalency
- • Be able to answer questions regarding any criminal background.
- • Successfully complete course with passing grade of a 70%
- • Students can only miss 8 hours of this course for any reason as per state requirements (Missed classes must be made up within 30 days of the scheduled course completion)
- • To get a Real Estate License, applicant must score above 75%.
- • If you do not get required score, you can continue reviewing the pre-course at Gold Cost School for 2 years free of charge and retake State Real Estate Exam.
- • If you took real estate class and it has been over 2 years, you will have to retake the course, following by Real Estate State Exam
- • After becoming a licensed real estate sales associate in Florida, you will have the opportunity to join our successful One World International Team.
- • We are proud to provide our real estate agents with sales tools, including CRM, social media training, marketing advice and many more.
Out of State Licensees
Florida has “mutual recognition” agreements with other states. If you are a licensed real estate agent in sates of AL, AR, CT, GA, IL, MS, NE, and OK you may be eligible to receive a license through mutual recognition. Check the Division of Real Estate website for more information.
Miami Association of Realtors Location
Coral Gables Office
245 Alcazar Avenue
Coral Gables, FL 33134
Gold Coast School Locations
3577 N.E. 163rd Street
North Miami, FL 33160
South Dade (Doral)
11250 N.W. 20th Street
Miami, FL 33172
7035 Beracasa Way Suite 206
Boca Raton, FL 33433
West Palm Beach (Lantana)
6216 S. Congress Avenue
Lantana, FL 33462
5600 Hiatus Road
Tamarac, FL 33321